|A free digital slideshow by Smilebox|
2016 ANNUAL EVENT SPONSORS:
Rao Musunuru, M.D.
- Delzer, Coulter & Bell, PA
- Medical Staff of
Medical Center of Trinity
- Medical Staff of
Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
- Medical Center of Trinity
and Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
- Senator Wilton Earl Simpson
- Comprehensive Health Management WellCare Health Plans
- Margot Hoglind
- People Inc.
- Rotary Club of Holiday
- Utopia Home Care Inc.
- Charles Sobel
- Dex Imaging
- Jemith Rosa
- Joseph Pino, M.D., Geriatrician
- Phyllis E. Bross, Esquire, Senior Citizens’ Advocate
- Risk Management Underwriters, Inc.
- Rotary Club of New Port Richey
- Senator Jack Latvala
- The May Wealth Management Group of Wells Fargo Advisors
- The Nature Coast Law Offices of Gregory G. Gay, PA
- MedExpress Urgent Care
- Bear Creek Nursing Center
- BayCare/Morton Plant Hospital
- Ewing and Thomas Physical Therapy
- Hacker, Johnson & Smith, PA
- Health Aid Company, Inc.
- Pasco Hernando State College
- Margherita Rogers and Linda Calidonio
- Merrill Lynch/Schreck Group
- Michels & Lundquist
- Funeral Home
- Right at Home
- Robert “Terry” Haas
- Suncoast Urology
- Visiting Angels
- Wallace, Welch & Willingham, Inc.
Business Partnerships:Businesses have a unique opportunity to access the older adult market by partnering with CARES for:
- Advertising Sponsorships
- Educational Seminars
- Agency Events
- Corporate Underwriting
CARES has locations throughout Pasco County Florida and we partner with other organizations so that we may reach out to surrounding areas. CARES (Community Aging and Retirement Services, Inc.) is a charitable, not for profit 501(c) (3) corporation that provides quality and caring services to meet the needs of older persons and their families in Pasco County Florida. We are a Medicare/Medicaid certified home health agency.
CARES promotes quality of life and independence for adults through health, social, and supportive services. We work with health professionals, families, volunteers, donors and businesses who want elders to age positively and with dignity.
We are supported in part by grants from the Area Agency on Aging of Pasco-Pinellas, Inc., the Florida Department of Elder Affairs, the United Way of Pasco County, Community Foundation of Tampa Bay, Brookdale Foundation, business partners and private donations.
Private Donations – CARES friends, senior enrichment center participants, and generous philanthropists help CARES meet the challenge of operating in today’s financial environment while continuing to provide much needed services to the community.