THANK YOU 2017 ANNUAL EVENT SPONSORS:
PRESENTING SPONSOR: RAO MUSUNURU, M.D.
- Medical Staff of Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
- Medical Staff of Medical Center Trinity
- WellCare Health Plans
- Jobs for Florida – Senator Wilton Simpson
- Delzer, Coulter & Bell, PA
- Dr. & Mrs. Jogi Nareddy
- Bear Creek Nursing Center, LLC
Photo Booth Sponsor:
- BayCare/Morton Plant North Bay Hospital
Valet Parking Sponsor:
- Jemith Rosa, CARES President & CEO
- Dr. & Mrs. Keshav Ramireddy
- Hudson Rotary Club, Inc.
- Nature Coast Law Offices of Gregory G. Gay, PA
- Pasco-Hernando State College
- Phyllis Bross, Esquire, Senior Citizens’ Advocate
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
- Ewing & Thomas Physical Therapy
- Hacker, Johnson & Smith, PA
- Merrill Lynch/Schreck Group
- Michael A. Clark
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point Volunteers, Inc.
- Robert “Terry” Haas
- Suncoast Urology
Business Partnerships:Businesses have a unique opportunity to access the older adult market by partnering with CARES for:
- Advertising Sponsorships
- Educational Seminars
- Agency Events
- Corporate Underwriting
CARES has locations throughout Pasco County Florida and we partner with other organizations so that we may reach out to surrounding areas. CARES (Community Aging and Retirement Services, Inc.) is a charitable, not for profit 501(c) (3) corporation that provides quality and caring services to meet the needs of older persons and their families in Pasco County Florida. We are a Medicare/Medicaid certified home health agency.
CARES promotes quality of life and independence for adults through health, social, and supportive services. We work with health professionals, families, volunteers, donors and businesses who want elders to age positively and with dignity.
We are supported in part by grants from the Area Agency on Aging of Pasco-Pinellas, Inc., the Florida Department of Elder Affairs, the United Way of Pasco County, Community Foundation of Tampa Bay, Brookdale Foundation, business partners and private donations.
Private Donations – CARES friends, senior enrichment center participants, and generous philanthropists help CARES meet the challenge of operating in today’s financial environment while continuing to provide much needed services to the community.