LIVE HERE – GIVE HERE: DONATIONS IN ANY AMOUNT ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED!
GIVING CIRCLE: Contribute monthly or give a one-time gift of under $1,000 to support the CARES mission to help older adults in our community.
LEADERSHIP CIRCLE: Support CARES in 2015 through a one-time annual gift or monthly automatic bank account or credit card contributions totaling $1,000 or more.
TRUST CIRCLE: Contact CARES with your intention of a charitable commitment contained in your will, annuity, IRA, stocks, bonds or life insurance policies. These gifts may provide considerable tax savings or reductions of taxable income.
CIRCLE MEMBERS ENJOY THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
- Recognition in CARES publications
- A mailing of CARES Annual Report
- Periodic and annual updates of program information and services
- Special invitation and seating at CARES events
- Priority notification of fundraising activities, volunteer opportunities and unique opportunities for sponsorships
- Invitation to donor events
- Naming opportunities for major gifts and endowments
If you have any questions or need additional information, please call Arla Altman, Director of Development at 727-862-9291, extension 6308.
THERE ARE MANY DIFFERENT WAYS TO DONATE TO CARES.
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION (CH-1299) AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED BY CALLING TOLL-FREE (800-435-7352) WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE. CARES FEDERAL ID NUMBER IS 23-7348090.