CARES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CARES – Community Aging & Retirement Services, Inc.
CARES Human Resources Department
12417 Clock Tower Parkway
Hudson, FL 34667 Map
RN / CASE MANAGER – PART TIME POSITION
30 HOURS PER WEEK
CARES HOME HEALTH DEPARTMENT
- Conduct initial assessment of clients, establish & handle periodic review of care plans, follow up with coordination of services, monitor health status of clients, secure medical orders when appropriate, monitor home health services & supervise home health aides in client homes.
- Assure that progress reports are made to the physician for clients under medical care, and give accurate information to client, client families & home health staff members.
- Promote and maintain an environment that is in compliance with federal, state and local regulatory agencies.
PER DIEM MEDICARE VISITS
MEDICARE HOME HEALTH EXPERIENCE PREFERRED
- Provide services requiring substantial and specialized nursing skill in accordance with the plan of treatment signed by a physician & make the initial evaluation visit to the patient.
- Must demonstrate competency in all skills required including but not limited to venipunctures, infusion therapy, infusion therapy device care, wound care and aseptic technique
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing with current Florida R.N. License, Valid Florida Driver’s License, reliable automobile with current auto insurance coverage & be willing to operate own vehicle.
- Strong verbal, written & interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be self-directed and goal oriented with organizational and problem solving skills.
HOME HEALTH AIDES – CERTIFICATION REQUIRED
CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANTS
HOMEMAKER / COMPANIONS
SIGN ON BONUS – NEW HOURLY PAY RATE – REFERRAL BONUSES!
- Stability & Flexible Schedules
- Weekend – $ Differential
- Special Cases – $ Differential
- In-Services Provided – Your Time Paid
- CPR Training Provided – Your Time Paid
- Health Insurance if working 30 plus hours per week
- 401-K Participation Available & AFLAC Available
- Paid Vacation Time
- WEEKEND HOURS AVAILABLE
- Per Diem Medicare Visits
- MEDICARE Home Health Experience Preferred
Fax the completed application to 727-862-6013. Attention: Marianne Urban
MARIANNE URBAN: HR Director
12417 Clock Tower Parkway, Hudson, FL 34667
727-862-9291 ext. 2021
- ADVOCACY – We are committed to speak on behalf of issues affecting the aging.
- COMPASSION – We are committed to interacting with each individual with empathy, caring and kindness.
- EXCELLENCE – We are committed to maintain the highest standards.
- INTEGRITY – We are committed to demonstrate honesty, fairness, trust and accountability in all our dealings with the people we serve, with the community and with each other.
- RESPECT – We are committed to recognize the uniqueness and diversity of all people and to believe that they should be treated with dignity and respect.
- SERVICE – We are committed to develop and deliver programs that promote quality of life and independence.
- INNOVATION – We are committed to anticipate and plan for the future needs of the people we serve, the people involved in their lives and community.
The goal of our services is to keep seniors independent, in their homes and enable them to age with dignity.