CARES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CARES – Community Aging & Retirement Services, Inc.
CARES Human Resources Department
12417 Clock Tower Parkway
Hudson, FL 34667 Map
OPEN POSITION JOB DESCRIPTIONS
FINANCE DIRECTOR – FULL TIME
Our agency is currently seeking a Finance Director to join our growing team. The chosen candidate will be responsible for taking on a leadership role in financial decision-making that affects our company, and will provide strategic financial input to senior management. While keenly overseeing the overall accounting process, the successful Finance Director will play a key role in developing and implementing financial procedures to improve and maintain the financial health of our firm. B.A. Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field (MBA Preferred). One year experience in a financial managerial position. Willing to train under current CFO for 60 to 90 day period. Knowledge of aging services, service systems and business operations; and familiarization with state & federal funding sources & related specifications. Database knowledgeable & proficient in MS Office & Quick Books. SALARY RANGE $50,000 plus.
CASE AIDE – FULL TIME
Case Aide needed in West Pasco office to provide assistance that is complimentary and supplemental to the duties of the Case Manager. Responsibilities include reviewing service records and assuring delivery of service, arranging services, scheduling appointments and contacting service providers.
CNA / HOME HEALTH AIDES – CERTIFICATION REQUIRED
• NEW PAY RATE
• Flexible Schedule
• Weekend Differential
• In-Services Provided – Your Time Paid
• Per Diem Medicare Visits
• MEDICARE Home Health Experience Preferred
Fax the completed application to 727-862-6013. Attention: Marianne Urban
MARIANNE URBAN: HR Director
12417 Clock Tower Parkway, Hudson, FL 34667
727-862-9291 ext. 2021
- ADVOCACY – We are committed to speak on behalf of issues affecting the aging.
- COMPASSION – We are committed to interacting with each individual with empathy, caring and kindness.
- EXCELLENCE – We are committed to maintain the highest standards.
- INTEGRITY – We are committed to demonstrate honesty, fairness, trust and accountability in all our dealings with the people we serve, with the community and with each other.
- RESPECT – We are committed to recognize the uniqueness and diversity of all people and to believe that they should be treated with dignity and respect.
- SERVICE – We are committed to develop and deliver programs that promote quality of life and independence.
- INNOVATION – We are committed to anticipate and plan for the future needs of the people we serve, the people involved in their lives and community.
The goal of our services is to keep seniors independent, in their homes and enable them to age with dignity.