CARES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CARES – Community Aging & Retirement Services, Inc.
CARES Human Resources Department
12417 Clock Tower Parkway
Hudson, FL 34667 Map
OPEN POSITION JOB DESCRIPTIONS
CASE AIDE – FULL TIME
Case Aide needed in West Pasco office to provide assistance that is complimentary and supplemental to the duties of the Case Manager. Responsibilities include reviewing service records and assuring delivery of service, arranging services, scheduling appointments and contacting service providers.
CNA / HOME HEALTH AIDES – CERTIFICATION REQUIRED
• NEW PAY RATE
• Flexible Schedule
• Weekend Differential
• In-Services Provided – Your Time Paid
• Per Diem Medicare Visits
• MEDICARE Home Health Experience Preferred
Fax the completed application to 727-862-6013. Attention: Marianne Urban
MARIANNE URBAN: HR Director
12417 Clock Tower Parkway, Hudson, FL 34667
727-862-9291 ext. 2021
- ADVOCACY – We are committed to speak on behalf of issues affecting the aging.
- COMPASSION – We are committed to interacting with each individual with empathy, caring and kindness.
- EXCELLENCE – We are committed to maintain the highest standards.
- INTEGRITY – We are committed to demonstrate honesty, fairness, trust and accountability in all our dealings with the people we serve, with the community and with each other.
- RESPECT – We are committed to recognize the uniqueness and diversity of all people and to believe that they should be treated with dignity and respect.
- SERVICE – We are committed to develop and deliver programs that promote quality of life and independence.
- INNOVATION – We are committed to anticipate and plan for the future needs of the people we serve, the people involved in their lives and community.
The goal of our services is to keep seniors independent, in their homes and enable them to age with dignity.