CARES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CARES – Community Aging & Retirement Services, Inc.
CARES Human Resources Department
12417 Clock Tower Parkway
Hudson, FL 34667 Map
CARES Home Health
- RN / CASE MANAGER – PART TIME POSITION / 30 Hours Per Week: Hudson, Port Richey, New Port Richey, Holiday
- CNA’S / HOME HEALTH AIDES / East Pasco & West Pasco positions
CARES Adult Day Services
- ACTIVITY ASSISTANT – PART TIME POSITION / Dade City
- ACTIVITY COORDINATOR – FULL TIME / Dade City
CARES Elfers Center
- CENTER MANAGER – FULL TIME POSITION / New Port Richey
- FOOD SERVICE COORDINATOR – PART TIME / New Port Richey
Please send an email for more detailed information about any of the above positions to email@example.com
Fax the completed application to 727-862-6013. Attention: Marianne Urban
MARIANNE URBAN: HR Director
12417 Clock Tower Parkway, Hudson, FL 34667
727-862-9291 ext. 2021
- ADVOCACY – We are committed to speak on behalf of issues affecting the aging.
- COMPASSION – We are committed to interacting with each individual with empathy, caring and kindness.
- EXCELLENCE – We are committed to maintain the highest standards.
- INTEGRITY – We are committed to demonstrate honesty, fairness, trust and accountability in all our dealings with the people we serve, with the community and with each other.
- RESPECT – We are committed to recognize the uniqueness and diversity of all people and to believe that they should be treated with dignity and respect.
- SERVICE – We are committed to develop and deliver programs that promote quality of life and independence.
- INNOVATION – We are committed to anticipate and plan for the future needs of the people we serve, the people involved in their lives and community.
The goal of our services is to keep seniors independent, in their homes and enable them to age with dignity.