CARES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CARES – Community Aging & Retirement Services, Inc.
CARES Human Resources Department
12417 Clock Tower Parkway
Hudson, FL 34667 Map
- COMMUNITY CARE DIRECTOR – Responsible for leading and managing a comprehensive array of services and programs. The CCD will lead two (2) departments with approximately six (6) programs – United Way, Local, State and Federal Programs. Responsible for all activities pertaining to licensure, human rights, personnel and program contracts. The CCD will inform the chief executive officer, and board of directors, of all program issues and accomplishments.
– – CCD Job Description – –
- FISCAL DEPARTMENT – FISCAL ASSISTANT – Full Time Position / Hudson
CARES Home Health
- CNA’S – East Pasco & West Pasco positions
- HOME HEALTH AIDES – East Pasco & West Pasco positions
- HOMEMAKER / COMPANIONS – East Pasco & West Pasco position
- REGISTERED NURSES – Medicare Skilled Visits – Per Diem
- CIRTS DATA ENTRY SPECIALIST – Full Time Position / Hudson
- CHORE WORKER – Full Time Position / East Pasco
CARES Adult Day Services
- LPN – Full Time Position / Dade City
CARES Enrichment Centers (Senior Centers)
- FOOD SERVICE COORDINATOR – PART TIME / New Port Richey
Fax the completed application to 727-862-6013.
12417 Clock Tower Parkway, Hudson, FL 34667
- ADVOCACY – We are committed to speak on behalf of issues affecting the aging.
- COMPASSION – We are committed to interacting with each individual with empathy, caring and kindness.
- EXCELLENCE – We are committed to maintain the highest standards.
- INTEGRITY – We are committed to demonstrate honesty, fairness, trust and accountability in all our dealings with the people we serve, with the community and with each other.
- RESPECT – We are committed to recognize the uniqueness and diversity of all people and to believe that they should be treated with dignity and respect.
- SERVICE – We are committed to develop and deliver programs that promote quality of life and independence.
- INNOVATION – We are committed to anticipate and plan for the future needs of the people we serve, the people involved in their lives and community.
The goal of our services is to keep seniors independent, in their homes and enable them to age with dignity.