Helping Seniors & Families Meet New Challenges
CARES Bill Payer Program helps seniors or their families/caregivers manage personal financial affairs. Services are performed by supervised volunteers that are trained and screened by CARES. Donations are greatly appreciated. Here are some of the activities that can be performed by our bill payers:
- Organize and schedule bill payments on time and avoid costly late fees.
- Review bills to determine the proper payments were made.
- Prepare checks for client signatures.
- Reconcile checking accounts.
- Budget monthly income and expenses.
- Set up files and organize paperwork.
- Organize financial records for use in tax preparation or estate planning.
- Provide instruction for managing finances independently.
Read what someone else has said about CARES Bill Payer service