The Human Resource Coordinator aids with and facilitates the human resource processes for all business divisions. This role provides full-time administrative support to the HR Director as needed, including record-keeping, file maintenance and HRIS entry.
Our number one priority is to find the right aide to deliver the highest quality care and companionship to meet the individual needs of each client. Immediate Need for part or full-time Homemaker in our West Pasco Area for our Home Health Department. Hudson, Port Richey, New Port Richey, and Holiday Clients. Client home visits will last between 1-3 hours per visit. You will have a consistent weekly schedule with the same clients
Home Health Aide and CNA
CARES has immediate openings for experienced, energetic CNA’s and HHA’s that are ready to work! If you are looking for an exciting, fast paced and rewarding opportunity in a growing industry, we are just the company you are looking for. CARES believes in providing quality of care to our patients and families. Certified Nursing Assistants and Home Health Aides will visit client homes and last between 1-3 hours per visit. You will have a consistent weekly schedule with the same clients. Monday thru Friday Daytime Hours – Weekend Coverage could be requested. We have MANY clients waiting for you right now! We do our best to keep your clients close to home!
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED – WILL TRAIN!
- ADVOCACY – We are committed to speak on behalf of issues affecting the aging.
- COMPASSION – We are committed to interacting with each individual with empathy, caring and kindness.
- EXCELLENCE – We are committed to maintain the highest standards.
- INTEGRITY – We are committed to demonstrate honesty, fairness, trust and accountability in all our dealings with the people we serve, with the community and with each other.
- RESPECT – We are committed to recognize the uniqueness and diversity of all people and to believe that they should be treated with dignity and respect.
- SERVICE – We are committed to develop and deliver programs that promote quality of life and independence.
- INNOVATION – We are committed to anticipate and plan for the future needs of the people we serve, the people involved in their lives and community.