CLICK HERE AND READ AN EXTENSIVE UPDATE FROM PASCO EMERGENCY OPERATIONS CENTER FOR Thursday, 9/14/2017
– – – CARES UPDATE – – –
CARES RAO MUSUNURU M.D. ACTIVITY CENTER IS CLOSED PENDING TREE REMOVAL!
Volunteer Center and Arts & Crafts Room will remain open.
Hurricane Irma has weakened a huge tree in a deep ravine behind the building. It is now leaning dangerously toward the building with branches sweeping the roof. This will be a big job and will require a professional service.
CARES relies on the Senior Activity Center building to hold classes and earn revenue for the non-profit organization. There are hundreds of seniors who use this facility and CARES is not budgeted for a project this size.
CARES is searching for an in-kind donor that can professionally remove this threat from their building and donations to assist with the removal.
Call Charles Sobel at 813-924-7672 for information on how you can help.
Adult Day Care at CARES Claude Pepper Senior Center in New Port Richey is closed and will re-open on Monday, September 18th. Adult Day Care at CARES Crescent Center in Dade City is closed and will re-open on Thursday, September 14th.
CARES Home Health: Skilled Medicare services that can help you recover comfortably at home. Skilled reliable, compassionate professionals work with your physician to provide appropriate and effective care. CARES provides the following Skilled Medicare Services:
- Skilled Nursing
- Physical, Speech, and Occupational Therapies
- Home Health Aide
- Medical Social Worker
- Wound Care
- Pain Management
- Injections, IV Therapy, Catheter Care
- Health Education
- Diabetic Management
- Medication Management
CARES Daily Living Services: Assisting people to remain in their homes, safely and in control, for as long as possible through the following personal and household services:
- Adult Day Care
- Bath Visits, Grooming, Dressing
- Chore: Light Home Repair and Yardwork
- Companion, In-Home Respite
- Laundry, Shopping, Errands
- Light Housekeeping
- Telephone Reassurance
CARES Senior Centers: Enriching the lives and minds of older adults by offering a wide variety of social, recreational, wellness, computer learning and other educational programs. Feel free to visit our following centers:
- CARES Rao Musunuru, M.D. Enrichment Center Hudson, Florida 727-863-6868
- CARES Elfers Center New Port Richey, Florida 727-847-1290
- CARES Claude Pepper Senior Center New Port Richey 727-844-3077
- CARES Crescent Center Dade City 352-518-9300
- CARES at The Commons on Pretty Pond Zephyrhills 813-788-0471
CARES Wellness Programs:Keeping seniors healthy, happy and safely in their homes for over 20 years. Education is the key to success, these programs are designed for seniors and their caregivers!
- Wellness Programs – Evidence Based
- Health & Public Safety Programs
- Disease Prevention Seminars
- Memory Enhancement Workshops
- Physical Activities
- Health Fairs
- Support Groups
- Health Screenings