Please enjoy the slideshow from our CARES 2015 Celebrating Seniors Annual Event. Thanks to our sponsors, honored guests, attendees, volunteers and staff for making this a successful fundraising event. Every year, many people count CARES services among their blessings. Your generous support helps to make those services happen! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
|Free photo slideshow generated with Smilebox|
CARES HAS OPENED A NEW ADULT DAY CARE LOCATION IN NORTHLAKES at 2640 N. Lakeview Dr., Tampa, FL 33618
ENROLLMENT IS NOW OPEN!
CALL TOLL FREE 1-844-313-CARE
for Adult Day Care Information
CARES HAS 6 ADULT DAY CARE CENTERS!
NEW PORT RICHEY
LEARN MORE ABOUT CARES: Today’s seniors want to live in their homes, fulfilling their lives and dreams for as long as possible. That means staying at home, staying connected, staying independent, and staying informed. CARES offers people the tools and information that develop STAYING POWER! CLICK TO SEE OUR BROCHURE!
People face aging issues that can limit the ability to live in their homes independently. Issues can vary greatly. They can include the need for home health care; help with home repairs, housekeeping, personal grooming; relief from the demands of caregiving; feelings of loneliness and isolation. CARES is a go-to organization that helps people address their particular needs. From social activities to in-home services, CARES is the organization that can assist seniors to stay and live as they wish, in their own homes.
CARES Home Health: Skilled Medicare services that can help you recover comfortably at home. Skilled reliable, compassionate professionals work with your physician to provide appropriate and effective care. CARES provides the following Skilled Medicare Services:
- Skilled Nursing
- Physical, Speech, and Occupational Therapies
- Home Health Aide
- Medical Social Worker
- Wound Care
- Pain Management
- Injections, IV Therapy, Catheter Care
- Health Education
- Diabetic Management
- Medication Management
CARES Daily Living Services: Assisting people to remain in their homes, safely and in control, for as long as possible through the following personal and household services:
- Adult Day Care
- Bath Visits, Grooming, Dressing
- Bill Paying Checkbook Reconciliation
- Chore: Light Home Repair and Yardwork
- Companion, In-Home Respite
- Laundry, Shopping, Errands
- Light Housekeeping
- Telephone Reassurance
CARES Senior Centers: Enriching the lives and minds of older adults by offering a wide variety of social, recreational, wellness, computer learning and other educational programs. Feel free to visit our following centers:
- CARES Rao Musunuru, M.D. Enrichment Center Hudson, Florida 727-863-6868
- CARES Elfers Center New Port Richey, Florida 727-847-1290
- CARES Claude Pepper Senior Center New Port Richey 727-844-3077
- CARES Crescent Center Dade City 352-518-9300
- CARES at The Commons on Pretty Pond Zephyrhills 813-788-0471
CARES Wellness Programs:Keeping seniors healthy, happy and safely in their homes for over 20 years. Education is the key to success, these programs are designed for seniors and their caregivers!
- Wellness Programs – Evidence Based
- Health & Public Safety Programs
- Disease Prevention Seminars
- Memory Enhancement Workshops
- Physical Activities
- Health Fairs
- Support Groups
- Health Screenings